- 2,824,972 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Definition and Origin of the Phrase "The Whole Nine Yards"
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
Tag Archives: shout radio
In the Wikipedia article on “malignant narcissism” (a phrase coined by Erich Fromm in 1964), the list of symptoms associated with it struck me as rather parallel to the traits that you tend to encounter when dialing into right-wing shout … Continue reading
This unsettling foreign ad made me think of their relationship:
Survival of the John Birchest: The Economic Pressures on Shout Radio to Push Ever Further to the Far Right
At conservative David Frum’s New Majority website is a fascinating article on what’s driving American “shout radio” to, well, shout even louder than usual: [I]n an interview with a talk radio trade publication, Talkers Magazine, late last year, Talk Radio … Continue reading
The Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment on right wing extremism (April 2009) was vociferously panned by Shout Radio and Fox News conservatives. But the report now seems rather prescient in the light of two violent far-right incidents in the past two … Continue reading
Matthew Yglesias today notes the hypocritical—and ultimately racist—undercurrent just beneath Shout Radio Republicans’ objections to Sonia Sotomayor: Qualifications like time at Princeton, Yale Law, and on the Circuit Court that work well for guys with Italian names suddenly don’t work if you … Continue reading