- 2,824,566 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- This Hans Holbein Painting of Christ after Crucifixion Sparked Fyodor Dostoevsky's Imagination
- Shakespeare, James Joyce, and the Dirty Encoding in Britney Spears's "If U Seek Amy"
- "The Poet's Eye in Fine Frenzy Rolling": Shakespeare and the Origin of Religion
- "Assassins of the Mind": Christopher Hitchens's Essay on Muslim Fundamentalist Violence, and Threats of Violence, Toward Authors and Publishers, Is a Must Read
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: ufo
This UFO photo looks rather intriguing, don’t you think? It’s in black and white, which is what you might expect of a photograph if it were taken in 1968, and the image was captured on a sunny day in Southern … Continue reading
In my ongoing quest, the past few weeks, to discover what I think of UFOs and the UFO-believing community, I purchased a copy of UFO Magazine (Issue #150) at my local Barnes & Noble and found something that surprised me. There … Continue reading
In recent posts I know I’ve been raining on the UFO believers’ parade, and I’m trying to keep an open mind about what I’ve discovered after a few weeks of looking into the UFO phenomenon, but the fact that eyewitness testimony … Continue reading
These past few weeks, as I’ve thought about UFOs as a phenomenon, I’ve found myself confused, going back and forth between the value of testimony v. the value of expert scientific opinion, and then it occurred to me: Juries frequently encounter the exact same dilemma. In … Continue reading
1942 “The Battle of Los Angeles”: Did the U.S. Military Mistake a Phoenix Lights-Style UFO Incident for an Attack from Japan?
A curious event from February 25, 1942: And here’s an original news broadcast of the incident:
The segment below comes from a History Channel documentary titled Where are All the UFOs? (2005). The documentary itself is excellent—really a “must see” for anyone interested in critically examining UFOs as a phenomenon. The thesis of the documentary is that UFOs are … Continue reading
After a long life of near-total inattention and skeptical dismissal of UFOs, and my recent decision, on the prompting of my UFO enthusiastic retired father, to give the matter a more attentive and sympathetic look, I now find fricken’ UFOs everywhere! I can’t get … Continue reading
If you’ve been following this blog over the past couple of weeks, you know that I’ve had a change of mind concerning UFOs. I’ve long thought that the whole subject of UFOs was an easy target for debunking skeptics, and so I never … Continue reading