- 2,824,363 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Grace on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- W.C. Billingsworth III on Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs’s Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Ruby Walker on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Bernie was right! - deepredpond on “We Rule You, We Fool You”: Classic 1911 Poster Depicting Capitalism Titled “Pyramid of Capitalist System”
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Anonymous on Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Emily Dickinson, Lesbian?: Her Letter to Susan Gilbert, in June of 1852, Might Tell Us Less Than You Think
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
- Donna Haraway's Question: Would I Rather Be A Goddess Or A Cyborg?
- Dissipation-Driven Adaptive Organization: Is Jeremy England The Next Charles Darwin?
- Was Emily Dickinson an Atheist?
- Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater Believed in UFOs
- Matthew 27:51-53: The Bible's "Night of the Living Dead" Passage
- @abrahampiper Yahweh as a frustrated deity, much to be pitied! Abraham Piper's insight here, if thought about as a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @tbonier: More than 80M votes cast and we're not done yet. Thoughts: - It's too late for an "October surprise" to have a significant imp… 7 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: 1. Want to thank @DanielNewman for using his HUGE platform for this work. I want to clarify what this is. In the voter… 9 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Tell me again about how old and feeble Joe Biden is??? twitter.com/ProjectLincoln… 10 months ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: Remember when you had a chance to choose country over party and you chose party @SenatorCollins? Well, @ProjectLincol… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: white house
I’ve long thought of Barack Obama as the fifth Beatle, but I wonder what, exactly, the below video means. Does it represent the cultural triumph of the 1960s (America’s first black president singing “Hey Jude” with Paul McCartney in the White House), … Continue reading
So according to the Hill, and now according to Stupak himself. The Republicans appear to be Wile E. Coyote. They made a political calculation that obstinate resistance to health care reform would prove a political winner for them, and now it seems … Continue reading
The far right is making a bit of hay about some of the baubles (“Images of communists and transvestites, oh my!”) on the White House Christmas tree this year, and Andrew Sullivan characterizes the feigned outrage as a form of paranoid … Continue reading
Kurt Andersen, this past week at the Daily Beast, suggests that President Barack Obama, in the teeth of America’s steep economic downturn, is at the cusp of a historic opportunity—and that he has known it for awhile: “Ronald Reagan,” Obama said … Continue reading
Here’s a novel idea. How about acting as if intelligence and experience actually matters in staffing the people around the president? Unlike President Bush, Barack Obama is intellectually confident and won’t mind having super smart people (like himself) surrounding him. Jacob Weisberg, … Continue reading