- 2,824,972 readers since June 2008
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nerd My Essay on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help – Know Essays on Feminism for Beginners
- Eric Ciaremelo on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Nursing Essays Writings on Feminism for Beginners
- Andrew Clunn on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - Georgia Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- L. on Albert Camus: The Absurd, Rebellion, Freedom, Passion, and Solidarity
- Philosophy homework help - Graduate Papers on Feminism for Beginners
- Answer the questions | Philosophy homework help - thenursinggurus on Feminism for Beginners
- Chittwood2 on Trump’s New Cancel Culture: Cancelling Black Voters
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Blogging UFOs: What Do You Make of Professor Robert Jacobs's Bizarre UFO Testimony?
- Definition and Origin of the Phrase "The Whole Nine Yards"
- UFOs, Aliens, and Religious Art
Tag Archives: wind farms
Last year, a friend of mine who bird watches noticed that I had promoted wind farms on my blog. He subsequently informed me that wind farms are not an environmentally uncomplicated form of energy. Each year approximately 40,000 birds die … Continue reading
The wind farm would have been in Texas, but transmission problems (getting the energy from the plains to where people live) seem to have been an insurmountable barrier to bringing Pickens’s ambitions to fruition. Apparently financing wasn’t going well either. Sad. … Continue reading
Wind Farm ads v. Swift Boat ads? Billionaire T. Boone Pickens has recently shifted gears in his political activism, promoting green energy sources (like wind) in ads and at congressional hearings. But Pickens was also a major funder of the Swift … Continue reading