- 2,896,197 readers since June 2008
- Bradley on Bonobo Liberals? Chimp Conservatives?
- Bill on Shakespeare, James Joyce, and the Dirty Encoding in Britney Spears’s “If U Seek Amy”
- Anonymous on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- twilighto on Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS - Essay Classes on Feminism for Beginners
- Ludwig Wittgenstein for Beginners
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- The Female Breast---Defamiliarized
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- About Santi Tafarella
- Love is Worth Fighting For: A Little Life Lesson from Perseus and the Medusa
- Evolution v. Creation Metaphor Watch: Is Nature "Red in Tooth and Claw"?
Tag Archives: women and men
Who Says Gay Marriage Isn’t Part of Western Civilization?: Gay Marriage Between Gilgamesh and Enkidu in Mesopotamia Circa 2500 BCE
The wrestling scene between Enkidu and Gilgamesh, at the end of Part One of the Gilgamesh Epic, raises some interesting issues about the role of sexuality, and even homosexuality, in the Epic: In Uruk the bridal bed was made, fit … Continue reading