- 2,758,765 readers since June 2008
- Jim Loving on Robert Wright on Osiris, Jesus, Dives, and Lazarus
- longviewhypnosis on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Dave on Barack Obama: The Leopard in the Book of Daniel?
- De Seksuele Sociale Norm - ilvy.com on What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- fred on Have Yourself a Maoist Little Christmas?
- Les on Lancaster Mayor R. Rex Parris: Is This What a Rising Christian Political Star Looks Like?
- What, Exactly, Is Wrong With Bestiality?
- Walt Whitman: "To be indeed a God!"
- How Many People Could the Ancient Colosseum in Rome Hold?
- "The Vision of Christ That Thou Dost See": William Blake on the Many Faces of Jesus
- Clit Rubbing Bonobos: A Clue to the Evolutionary Origin of Human Homosexuality?
- A Get Rich Quick Scheme Using Religion That Actually Works
- The Stockholm Syndrome and Religion
- Woke Fanatics? Essentialists vs. Nominalists
- A Mini-Course In Rhetoric For Writers. Concept 2.10: Emerson’s “Circles”
- A Mini-Course In Rhetoric For Writers. Concept 2.8: Selection And Editing
- A Mini-Course In Rhetoric For Writers. Concept 2.7: Audience And Rhetorical Strategy
- AOC says it well. twitter.com/CNN/status/108… 1 year ago
- nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 year ago
- Perfect. twitter.com/newsundayheral… 3 years ago
Tag Archives: world war III
In the hopes of winning reelection, President Barack Obama will bomb Iran. That’s my prediction for the second half of 2012. I say this for three reasons: Economic sanctions and diplomacy are not slowing Iran’s nuclear weapons program. Netanyahu is … Continue reading
Maybe. The Jerusalem Post reported yesterday that Israel’s president, Shimon Peres, . . . believes Israel is closer to utilizing the military option in dealing with Iran’s nuclear program than it is to finding a diplomatic solution to the threat. . … Continue reading
Based on what’s just been made public via WikiLeaks about Middle East discussions surrounding what to do about Iran, Andrew Sullivan speculates that “the Israelis could launch World War III within a month.” And at Wired, Spencer Ackerman flags this … Continue reading